12.28.2006

Personality Blog

Just stop in and enjoy a Coca Cola out in the middle of the bush country!


A few names that have been painstakingly painted onto daladalas and
stores here in Arusha and around (I did not make any of them up, I swear).
Daladalas:
1. Sox
2. Law Enforcement
3. Sean Combs
4. Pablo
5. Spiritial Healing
6. Twista
7. Best Wishes
8. Dreams
9. Sir Jonathan
10. Livestock (which is how you feel when you ride a daladala)
11. Led Zeppelin/New York
12. Ice Cube
13. Tupac
14. Watch Out! Black Street!
15. Taliban
16. Guantanamo (who'd want to willingly get on that daladala?!?)
17. Cupcake
Shops:
1. Personality Garden
2. Personality Grocery
3. Bingo Bar
4. Las Vegas Bar
5. Texas Inn
6. Bugjet
7. Small Boys Butchery
8. Hebrew Snack Bite (my personal favorite)
There are many more that I wished I'd jotted down, but you get the idea. I really, really enjoyed this aspect of Tanzania-there was always something interesting for me to read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well,it's the 29th. Hope you're having a good trip! The list is great. Now that you will be in the states, you can light a fire under Amy and Kari. I do hate checking a blog and NEVER getting some new stuff. I was overoyed to see your info. KEEP ON BLOGGING.. sort of like, KEEP ON TRUCKIN'
take care. love, mom